This Gluten Free Cookie Flour recipe is the perfect blend for cookie baking! It has a smooth grit-free texture, a neutral flavor, and needs only 3 ingredients!
Friends, I have been baking like crazy! The last few weeks I have become a real cookie monster. Testing, tinkering, tasting, and tweaking each and every Cookie Week Recipe to make sure they are perfect. It was a long road, but I am happy to say I came out the other side unscathed! Though thoroughly covered in flour.
In my quest to make this Cookie Week a huge success, I wanted everyone to be able to count on these cookie recipes turning out. We have all baked a cookie recipe, so excited to take our first bite of warm, melty, just-out-of-the-oven cookie, only to have the recipe flop.
This might be less of a disaster during the warmer months, but during the holiday season?! What is Christmas without a kitchen full of cookies?
So, to ensure absolute cookie success, I whipped up this Gluten Free Cookie Flour that we will be using throughout the week.
There were a few key criteria for our Gluten Free Cookie Flour blend:
- It had to be easy to make with minimal ingredients.
- It needed a neutral flavor, so the cookie could really shine.
- And it was essential that it didn't have a gritty or sandy texture.
The end result is this 3 ingredient Gluten Free Cookie Flour blend that perfectly creates grit-free cookies without any off flavors. Get your flour blend mixed and your keep your spatulas at the ready, Cookie Week recipes start TOMORROW!
- 3 cups gluten free potato starch
- 1 ½ cups gluten free sorghum flour
- 1 ½ cups gluten free superfine white rice flour
- Stir all the ingredients together until well mixed. Store in a lidded container.
- Serving Size: 0
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 0
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 0
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 0
- Cholesterol: 0