Crispy tortillas are topped with creamy hummus and nutty roasted vegetables. A flavor explosion that is reminiscent of pizza.
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 4 shallots, cut into small wedges
- 1 1/2 cups sweet potato hummus OR hummus of choice
- 4 brown rice tortillas OR 3 Ingredient Grain Free Paleo Tortillas
- 8 medium Brussel sprouts, sliced into thin ribbons
- Pine nuts for garnish, optional
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Spread the cauliflower and shallots onto a baking tray and toss with 1 tablespoon oil, salt and pepper. Spread out onto a baking sheet in a single layer. Roast for 20 mins until charred on one side and fork tender.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a skillet on medium-high heat. Add in one tortilla and flip it from side to side coating it in the oil. Cook, flipping occasionally, until golden brown on both sides, about 5 minutes. Place on a wire rack (to keep crisp!) and repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- Spread the hummus onto each pizza, top with roasted veggies, brussels sprouts, and optional pine nuts. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 pizza w/o pine nuts
- Calories: 529
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 706mg
- Fat: 32g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 53g
- Fiber: 12g
- Protein: 12g
Keywords: dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free option, soy-free, sugar-free, vegan, vegetarian, pizza, tortilla, veggie, vegetable, easy, 30 minute, cauliflower, shallot, onion, brussel sprout, brussels sprouts,