Sheet Pan Peanut Sauce Tofu & Veggies – a 30 minute meal that is nutty, slightly sweet and spicy, and packed with both flavor and a rainbow of veggies!
This is our ideal dinner situation: a flavor packed, nutty, slightly sweet and spicy peanut sauce gets tossed with a rainbow of veggies and tofu then baked until the edges are crispy, the sauce is sticky, and dinner couldn’t be more perfect.
All on a single sheet pan in 30 minutes flat.
Spoon this over rice, hit it with an extra drizzle of sauce, a few squeezes of lime, some crunchy peanut toppers, and a scattering of cilantro. Move over every other dinner ever, Sheet Pan Peanut Sauce Tofu & Veggies is here!
How to make a Sheet Pan Peanut Sauce Tofu & Veggies:
First. grab your veggies and your tofu and give them a rough chop. (Or buy pre chopped veggies for an even faster dinner!) Any mix of veggies should do, so feel free to clean out your fridge, here.
Second, whisk together all your sauce ingredients then drizzle half of it over the veggies. Line them up on a sheet pan and into the oven they go for 20 minutes.
Pull them out. Take a moment to gaze at their golden brown saucy sticky perfection. Serve them with rice or quinoa or greens and just like that dinner is here for you.
My love for sheet pan meals recently has known no bounds! The way they come together with just a little chopping and saucing. How they are packed with both veggies and endless flavor. And the fact that you only have one pan to clean?! Just perfection.
To sum it up, I could scream their praises from the rooftops!Print
For the sauce:
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons liquid aminos
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1–2 tablespoons sriracha (more or less to taste)
- 1 block extra firm tofu, cut into cubes
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- Cooked rice for serving (optional)
- Optional chopped peanuts, squeeze of lime, and cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. If serving over rice, start cooking it according to the package directions.
- Whisk together all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add the vegetables and tofu to a sheet pan. Drizzle on half the sauce and toss to coat. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the veggies and tofu are beginning to brown. Serve atop rice with an extra drizzle of sauce, and optional squeeze of lime, chopped peanuts, and cilantro.
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe (without rice)
- Calories: 381
- Sugar: 16g
- Sodium: 715mg
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 23g
Keywords: spicy, sriracha, gluten free, vegan, vegetarian, easy, 30 minute,