Meal Prep Berry Crisp Smoothie Bowl is a creamy berry base topped with sweet and crunchy cinnamon granola. A healthy and quick breakfast recipe!
This post is sponsored by FoodSaver. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Catching Seeds!
Meal Prep Berry Crisp Smoothie Bowls. Have you ever heard of anything better!?
As in a berry infused smoothie bowl that is as easy as pie thanks to MEAL PREP. Which also literally tastes like pie with its dash of vanilla extract, spoonful of almond butter, and sweet crunchy cinnamon granola that gets sprinkled over the top.
It’s breakfast that tastes like dessert. It’s meal prep at its finest.
It all starts with my new favorite kitchen tool: the FoodSaver FM2000.
I have this handy contraption solely to thank for getting solid meals on the table with a newborn in the house. It makes meal prep a breeze. It keeps food impossibly fresh. And it ensures that nothing goes to waste and my freezer is always stocked with healthy meals.
And serious bonus! It is ETL Safety Certified. Which means it has been tested to the highest safety standards by a third party. No wonder it’s the number one best-selling vacuum sealing brand. It’s my #1, too.
And with its 5 year warranty, it means I will be sealing and prepping smoothie bowls for yearsssss to come.
How to make Meal Prep Berry Crisp Smoothie Bowls:
First, let’s make the granola. This gets sprinkled on top of our bowls and turns this recipe from a good berry smoothie bowl to an irresistible smoothie bowl that tastes like berry crisp.
Stir all the granola ingredients together and bake until golden brown. Let the granola cool and then look out, here comes the cool part. Once your granola has cooled down to room temp, portion it out into single servings by sealing 1/2 cup at a time in the FoodSaver.
This makes it a breeze to know just how much you are sprinkling onto your bowl, which is a lifesaver for this gal who can eat granola like it is going out of style. It gives you just the right amount of crunch for your bowl.
Then add the smoothie bowl ingredients into another one of their sealable pouches and seal it tight. Meaning, press one button and let the FoodSaver work its magic removing all the air and perfectly preserving our food.
Then pop these packets into the freezer and when the morning comes, just toss them into the blender with a splash of milk and blend away. Pour it into a bowl, top it with your handy dandy single serving portion of granola, and you’re out the door!Print
This Meal Prep Berry Crisp Smoothie Bowl tastes like pie with its dash of vanilla extract, spoonful of almond butter, and sweet crunchy cinnamon granola that gets sprinkled over the top.
For the granola:
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 1/2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
For the smoothie bowl (multiply by the number of servings you want to prep):
- 1 banana, peeled and cut in half
- 3/4 cup frozen berries
- 1 date
- 1–2 tablespoons almond butter
- Pinch cinnamon
- Pinch vanilla bean powder (optional)
For the granola prep:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the maple syrup, almond butter, avocado oil, vanilla and almond extracts. Add in the remaining ingredients and stir well. Spread it out onto the sheet pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring halfway through. Set aside to cool.
- Once the granola is cooled, seal it in 1/2 cup increments with the FoodSaver.
For the smoothie prep:
- Add all the ingredients into a FoodSaver bag and seal. Repeat until you have the desired number of smoothies prepped.
To make a smoothie bowl:
- Open up one of your prepped FoodSaver smoothies and empty the contents into the blender. Add in 1/2 cup of non-dairy milk and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Pour into a bowl and top with fresh berries, almond butter, and one packet of granola. Enjoy!
Keywords: meal prep, easy, granola, almond, banana, summer, vegan, gluten free, plant based, quick,