These Vegan Sandwiches are LOADED with big flavors! From “meatball” subs to cheesesteaks to jackfruit “chicken” salad these hearty sandwiches are sure to please!
Ever wonder what to pack for lunch? Or simply, what to eat for lunch as a vegan?
These sandwiches are the answer! Each one is unique and layered with flavor. Spreads, tofu, veggies, jackfruit and more bring textures and flavors that could rival any sandwich.
1. Sriracha Tofu Bahn Mi – this might be the most flavorful sandwich you will ever eat! Layer Miso Lime mayo, easy Sriracha baked tofu, quick pickled veggies, and cilantro. Plus, this Vietnamese recipe is made also gluten free!
2. Loaded Cream Cheese Veggie Sandwich – an effortless way to pack in the veggies this new year! Spread gluten free bread with dairy-free cream cheese and load on your favorite vegetables.
3. Vegan Philly Cheesesteaks by My Darling Vegan – tender onions, peppers, mushrooms and vegan cheese sauce? Sign us up for this vegan sandwich!
4. Vegan Egg Salad Sandwich – an easy 9 ingredient recipe that can be made in 10 minutes! These cool and creamy sandwiches are made healthier with a few simple swaps.
5. Smokey Tempeh Sandwich – This vegan sandwich has it all: sweet and smokey tempeh, zippy horseradish aioli, fresh juicy tomatoes, and sweet and savory caramelized onions. So, it is like a gluten-free and vegan BLT on steroids!
6. Curry Chickpea Salad Sandwich – a healthy 10 minute meal! Its creamy, with crunchy bell pepper, fresh scallions, and sweet golden raisins.
7. Baked Tofu Sandwich with Roasted Red Pepper by From the Comfort in my Bowl – a hearty sandwich with garlic herb baked tofu, tomatoes, avocado and sprouts!
8. Vegan Italian Meatball Sandwich – healthy comfort food to the max! Coat tender meatballs in a spicy basil marinara sauce and sandwich in a crusty baguette.
9. Vegan Eggplant Sandwich by Little Sunny Kitchen – smokey baked eggplant, ripe and juicy tomato, and cucumber panini style? We are in!
10. Sweet Potato Pastrami Reuben – a vegan revelation! Thinly slice sweet potatoes, season them with pastrami spices and bake until tender. Serve on toasted bread with sauerkraut and creamy thousand island dressing!
11. Jackfruit “Chicken” Salad Sandwich – full of crunchy walnuts, juicy grapes, and a creamy vegan dressing.
12. Roasted Veggie Sandwich by Nutti Nelli – a mountain of roasted veggies, creamy vegan pesto, and protein packed hummus make this one delicious sandwich!