Brunch Apple Crisp is naturally sweetened and made with whole grain oats! Healthy enough for breakfast, sweet and saucy enough for dessert!
BRUNCH Apple Crisp.
Saucy, gooey, jammy baked apples dripping in their own caramel sweet apple juices topped with a crunchy golden oat, walnut, and cinnamon infused crumble that is healthy enough to eat for brunch. I repeat brunch!
Which is all made possible by these wholesome ingredient:
- Sweet seasonal apple – ripe, just picked, apples bring the sweetness! Which means less added sugar
- Rolled oats – whole grain goodness that is the backbone of our cumble
- Walnuts – healthy fat & great crunch
- Maple syrup – for a touch of added natural sugar and that caramely sweetness perfect for fall
- Cinnamon – warm and sweet and an all around MVP
- Coconut oil – replaces butter and keeps this brunch recipe dairy free and gives our crisp its signature golden brown crunch
There we have it! A saucy sweet succulent apple crisp that you can dig into for breakfast! Or lunch dessert, afternoon snack, or even dinner dessert.
If you are riding the Brunch Apple Crisp Train, I highly recommend a dollop of creamy yogurt on the side. Scoop up some crisp, drag it through that creamy yogurt and enjoy the tangy creaminess of the yog against the sweet crunch of the crisp.
Fall breakfast goals achieved.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grab a 9×9 baking dish.
- Add the filling ingredients straight into the baking dish and toss.
- Add all the crisp ingredients to a bowl, and stir to mix well. Sprinkle the crisp topping evenly over the apple filling. Bake for 55-65 minutes or until the apples are tender and the topping is golden brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and serve. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1/4th recipe
- Calories: 433
- Sugar: 39g
- Sodium: 155mg
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 64g
- Fiber: 9g
- Protein: 8g
Keywords: gluten free, oat, healthy, breakfast, Fall, naturally sweetened, maple, maple syrup, cinnamon, vegan, vegetarian, coconut oil, easy,