Chocolate Peanut Milk tastes like a peanut butter cup in a glass! Enjoy as is or use it in you coffee, oatmeal, smoothies and more! Paleo, vegan & naturally sweetened with dates.
Almond milk, coconut milk, cashew milk, oat milk, heck! I've even seen pecan milk in stores! But what about peanut milk?! And what about chocolate peanut milk?
As in a creamy dairy free milk that tastes scary similar to a cold and refreshing peanut butter cup in a glass. That is perfect for dessert-level sipping but also healthy enough to add a splash into your morning coffee.
How to make Chocolate Peanut Milk:
Gather your 3 ingredients: peanuts, cacao powder, and dates.
With the peanuts there is no need to be picky here. Good old salted and roasted nuts will really make the flavors pop. Soak the nuts in water overnight (you can skip this step if you have a high speed blender!).
The next day, add everything to a blender and watch as the nuts and dates and cacao turn into luscious and incredibly creamy milk.
Strain it once to make it extra smooth and enjoy, enjoy, ENJOY!
Just a few of the many ways to use this milk!
- A chocolate PB boost to coffee, lattes, etc.
- As a base for chia seed pudding
- Dare I suggest we cook oatmeal in it?!
- Or overnight oats!
- Replace the liquid in your favorite smoothie
- Heat it up for instant hot chocolate!
- Poured over Every. Cereal. Ever.
Dairy Free Chocolate Peanut Milk
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 cups 1x
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Chocolate Peanut Milk tastes like a peanut butter cup in a glass! Enjoy as is or use it in you coffee, oatmeal, smoothies and cereal!
- 1 cup roasted and salted peanuts
- 4 pitted medjool dates
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao
- Add the peanuts to a lidded container and cover with water. Place in the fridge to soak overnight.
- Drain the peanuts and add them to a blender with the dates, cacao, and 3 ½ cups cold water. Blend on high until the nuts are completely broken down and the milk is creamy. Strain through a nut milk bag and enjoy! Store in the fridge for 3-5 days.
Keywords: peanut butter, cacao, naturally sweetened, healthy, dairy free, vegan, vegetarian, paleo,
Hi! Have you ever made peanut milk? Is it good like almond milk?
Hi Monika! Yes, I have made peanut milk and it's delicious! It definitely has a distinct peanut flavor. I love using it to cook oatmeal and make smoothies - anywhere I want to add the flavor of peanut butter.