Ginger Juice is packed with health benefits and perfect for adding to tea, sparkling water, and more! Made by blending ginger and water into a concentrate that keeps for weeks!
Ginger Juice is one powerful recipe! It is equally packed with health benefits and flavor. It is a warming, spicy, sweet, and delicious way to get ginger into your diet daily!
Reasons to love this recipe:
- Made in 5 minutes and lasts a month in the fridge!
- It is bursting with health-promoting properties – anti-inflammatory, immune boosting, helps balance blood sugar, improves digestion & more!
- Can be used to flavor everything from water and tea, to curry and smoothies!
Ingredients & substitutions:
- Fresh ginger
- Fresh turmeric – optional but it adds great color and nutrients!
- Honey – or use agave, maple syrup, etc.
- Warm water
Let’s make it!
Blend: First, add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender. Blend on high until the mixture is gold in color with no visible chunks.
Store and Serve: Pour into a jar and store in the fridge. See below for the many serving options!
I don’t need to peel the ginger?
Correct! Save some time and leave the skin on. When we strain the ginger juice, the skin will stay behind in the strainer. Easy peasy!
The many ways to use this juice:
- Pour a dash over sparkling water and ice.
- Add a splash to one of these Detox Apple Cider Vinegar Drinks.
- Use it to make a Sparkling Immunity Juice.
- Add it to hot tea.
- Use it in cocktails.
- Or in place of ginger in curries!
- And for a gingery boost in smoothies!
How to make a ginger shot?
If you want to feel the burn, you can take a shot of this juice straight! If you’re new to ginger or ginger shots, please know that ginger is VERY spicy when this concentrated. It will burn as it goes down, but some people love it!
You can also add additional sweetener and a squeeze of lemon to help brighten up the shot and make it less spicy.
Does it store well?
You bet it does! Transfer your strained juice to a glass bottle or jar. It will keep in the fridge for two weeks!
Keep in mind that while its flavor will keep, its nutrients will slowly decline with time — consuming fresh is best!
More drink recipes!
- Carrot Orange Lime Blender Juice – no juicer required!
- Iced Fresh Mint Tea
- Easy Homemade Tea for Digestion
- Apple Cider Vinegar Detox Drinks – 3 easy recipes!
- Hot Spiced Apple Cider
This is a powerful ginger juice concentrate. I add just a tablespoon of this mix to teas, cocktails, or coconut water for a clean and refreshing ginger kick! This concentrate will store well in the fridge for up to two weeks. Use it wherever you would like to add some ginger flavor. Not only is this concentrate delicious and handy, it is super anti inflammatory and detoxing. Food that tastes good and is good for our bodies, what could be better?
- 5 oz . fresh ginger, cut into a few chunks
- ½ oz . fresh turmeric, optional
- 4 tablespoons raw honey
- 3 cups warm water
For a vegan option, use agave instead of honey.
For a sugar-free option, omit the honey and add a few dashes of stevia if desired.
- Serving Size: 1 tablespoon
- Calories: 5
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0g
Keywords: turmeric, honey, concentrate, blender, easy